5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 month ago
My fiance and I took the premarital course offered by Dr. D'Arienzo and I cannot shut up about it! I went into the course with low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised at how helpful the resources were! The things that we have both learned in this course have helped us to understand each other better and prepared us to manage conflict more effectively.
I highly recommend this course to every couple that plans to go to the altar! This will be especially helpful for those that already cohabitate, as this course will give "faces and names" to many issues that all couples face.
5 out of 5 starsposted 5 months ago
We started utilizing D'Arienzo Psychological Group during our management hiring process. Dr. D has utilized industrial assessments built specifically for certain skill sets. We then use his feedback to better build our team and put each manager in a position to succeed. It has helped increase productivity and minimize turnover and attrition.
5 out of 5 starsposted 9 months ago
Great course! We appreciate your very thorough and informative course. We definitely look forward to our upcoming marriage and a life built on love and commitment.
Have a glorious week-end!
Terry Fort & Marcia Harris
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 year ago
Dr. D'Arienzo, Jacksonville Psychologist, facilitated an excellent professional develop workshop last week with the Myers Briggs (MBTI) for our faculty and administrators. We are looking forward to his next professional development training session with us! I would highly recommend him to any organization wanting this training.
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 years ago
We absolutely loved this premarital course it really prepared us. The material is great! I most highly recommend this course and the great thing is you can do it online :)
- We are so happy for this Georgia couple to be have married so long. We can certainly learn a lot of lessons from them! Gwinnett Co. Couple Celebrates 70th Wedding Anniversary near Valentine’s Day – Story | WOFL
- We’re Engaged! Now What? | West Georgia Living | times-georgian.com
- Take our Georgia premarital preparation program course for $20 11alive.com | UGA-Auburn rivalry couple gets married during SEC Championship
- WALB: Supermarket wedding couple celebrates first anniversary
- Take our Georgia premarital education program course for $20! Best investment of your life when you’re going to get married! Georgia Tech’s Tre’ Jackson and his ‘dream&rsquo…