4.3 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 months ago
Dr. D'Arienzo prepared a collaborative session with our middle school students to promote positive relationship building. We will be inviting him again! The student's were responsive and the time spent valuable for all.
5 out of 5 starsposted 4 months ago
Honest and caring group of Psychological therapists. We have had Justin speak at one of our firm events. Extremely professional and knowledgeable, would highly recommend!
5 out of 5 starsposted 6 months ago
Dr. D’Arienzo is very professional and always makes you feel comfortable. He is very effective. I would highly recommend him.
5 out of 5 starsposted 7 months ago
My husband and I were interested in taking this course and then came to the conclusion that we didn’t need it right away and that getting married right away was more necessary ( for us ). I bought the course and then emailed Dr. Justin D’Arienzo and told him I didn’t want to do the course right now after I seen the extent of it and asked him for a refund. He told me a refund would be given to me right away. As it was the weekend we didn’t get in into our bank until Tuesday morning but we got it. It wasn’t a headache for me to get which is the last thing we need right now. So thank you for Dr. Justin D’ Arienzo for listening to my needs and not causing me more unnecessary hassle in my life right now. We will take your course as it looks very beneficial to us as a couple and I don’t want to miss out on the knowledge it looks like it gives just because we need to get married right away( for personal reasons). So thank you and we see and appreciate all you do for Texas couples. I recommend anyone who has the time to take this course.
- 14 most beautiful places to get married in Atlanta
- Barton-Byrd | Announcements | journalnow.com
- Northwest Georgia Bridal Expo returns Jan. 27 | The Daily Tribune News
- Georgia military residents and visitors can take our Georgia premarital counseling program course that’s completely online and save lots of money on their Georgia marriage license! Donations needed to host free wedding for military couples
- Let us help you save money on your Georgia marriage license by taking our online Georgia premarital preparation course for $20! The average American wedding costs over $25,000. Here’s what it’ll cost you in Georgia | 11alive.com