Take the official Georgia premarital education program course for $20 and save lots of money on your marriage license in Georgia! http://www.times-georgian.com/west_georgia_living/we-re-engaged-now-what/article_9fbd7744-efd1-11e7-be0f-5bc78cfb6405.html
4.2 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 4 months ago
Dr. Arienzo 's online marriage course was so very helpful to us. We both enjoyed the material as well as the exercises that were included which encouraged the both of us to communicate better than before. The process was easier than we though it would be. 8 hours is not too long when your having so much fun doing the exercise together. The best part is your doing it at your own pace and your having fun at the same time. Once Again hands down the best Online Marriage Course there is.
5 out of 5 starsposted 6 months ago
I am so grateful to D'Arienzo Psychological Group for helping us through a challenging time in our family member's life. Hands down one of the best in town. Thank you so much for everything!
5 out of 5 starsposted 9 months ago
Dr. D'Arienzo prepared a collaborative session with our middle school students to promote positive relationship building. We will be inviting him again! The student's were responsive and the time spent valuable for all.
- Georgia Premarital Course and Wedding Venues
- Bride in tears when groom plans Christmas wedding with bridesmaids as elves & vows in a SNOWGLOBE on Don’t Tell the Bride
- Daredevil couples: Images show weird and wonderful wedding locations | Stock Daily Dish
- Long-lasting love: Georgia couple celebrates 78th wedding anniversary | WFLA
- ‘The Most Elaborate Wedding Ever Staged’: Rosetta Tharpe At Griffith Stadium | Georgia Public Broadcasting