4.3 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 weeks ago
Dr. Arienzo 's online marriage course was so very helpful to us. We both enjoyed the material as well as the exercises that were included which encouraged the both of us to communicate better than before. The process was easier than we though it would be. 8 hours is not too long when your having so much fun doing the exercise together. The best part is your doing it at your own pace and your having fun at the same time. Once Again hands down the best Online Marriage Course there is.
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 month ago
I am so grateful to D'Arienzo Psychological Group for helping us through a challenging time in our family member's life. Hands down one of the best in town. Thank you so much for everything!
5 out of 5 starsposted 5 months ago
Dr. D'Arienzo prepared a collaborative session with our middle school students to promote positive relationship building. We will be inviting him again! The student's were responsive and the time spent valuable for all.
5 out of 5 starsposted 7 months ago
Honest and caring group of Psychological therapists. We have had Justin speak at one of our firm events. Extremely professional and knowledgeable, would highly recommend!
- ‘The Most Elaborate Wedding Ever Staged’: Rosetta Tharpe At Griffith Stadium | Georgia Public Broadcasting
- A Black-Tie Wedding in Sea Island Ended With a Coachella Themed After-Party | Vogue
- Getting married in Georgia: Best places for a small, microwedding
- 14 most beautiful places to get married in Atlanta
- Barton-Byrd | Announcements | journalnow.com