4.3 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 11 hours ago
I am so grateful to D'Arienzo Psychological Group for helping us through a challenging time in our family member's life. Hands down one of the best in town. Thank you so much for everything!
5 out of 5 starsposted 3 months ago
Dr. D'Arienzo prepared a collaborative session with our middle school students to promote positive relationship building. We will be inviting him again! The student's were responsive and the time spent valuable for all.
5 out of 5 starsposted 5 months ago
Honest and caring group of Psychological therapists. We have had Justin speak at one of our firm events. Extremely professional and knowledgeable, would highly recommend!
5 out of 5 starsposted 7 months ago
Dr. D’Arienzo is very professional and always makes you feel comfortable. He is very effective. I would highly recommend him.
- A Black-Tie Wedding in Sea Island Ended With a Coachella Themed After-Party | Vogue
- Getting married in Georgia: Best places for a small, microwedding
- 14 most beautiful places to get married in Atlanta
- Barton-Byrd | Announcements | journalnow.com
- Northwest Georgia Bridal Expo returns Jan. 27 | The Daily Tribune News