5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 month ago
I misspelled my fiance's name. I requested an update Sunday morning at 12:38 AM. I had my new PDF premarital course certificate before 1:00 PM. The rapid response was not expected during the weekend, however very much appreciated.
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 weeks ago
This course was awesome. I definitely wouldn't mind taking more courses like this.
5 out of 5 starsposted 4 months ago
My fiance and I took the premarital course offered by Dr. D'Arienzo and I cannot shut up about it! I went into the course with low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised at how helpful the resources were! The things that we have both learned in this course have helped us to understand each other better and prepared us to manage conflict more effectively.
I highly recommend this course to every couple that plans to go to the altar! This will be especially helpful for those that already cohabitate, as this course will give "faces and names" to many issues that all couples face.
5 out of 5 starsposted 8 months ago
We started utilizing D'Arienzo Psychological Group during our management hiring process. Dr. D has utilized industrial assessments built specifically for certain skill sets. We then use his feedback to better build our team and put each manager in a position to succeed. It has helped increase productivity and minimize turnover and attrition.
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 year ago
Great course! We appreciate your very thorough and informative course. We definitely look forward to our upcoming marriage and a life built on love and commitment.
Have a glorious week-end!
Terry Fort & Marcia Harris
- before you get married in Georgia make sure you take our Georgia premarital preparation program online course for $20. You will learn so much about each other and yourselves and enhance or increase the chances of your success at remaining married just by taking our course!10 most beautiful places for weddings in Atlanta – Curbed Atlanta
- Take our Georgia premarital preparation program course for $20 and save lots of money on your marriage license! What are the best wedding venues in Georgia?
- Before you get married in Georgia make sure you take are Georgia premarital preparation course for $20 and save lots of money on your Georgia marriage license. Atlanta Hawks Fans Who Met at Tinder Event Wed at Philips Arena: See the Wedding Album
- We are so happy for this Georgia couple to be have married so long. We can certainly learn a lot of lessons from them! Gwinnett Co. Couple Celebrates 70th Wedding Anniversary near Valentine’s Day – Story | WOFL
- We’re Engaged! Now What? | West Georgia Living | times-georgian.com