Save Money on Your Georgia Marriage License
Our Georgia Premarital Course is Completely Online!
$20 Per Couple
Welcome to the Official $20.00 Georgia Premarital Education Program Online Course, where Georgia comes for online premarital counseling to prepare for their marriages and to save money. Did you know in the state of Georgia, its residents can participate in a six hour premarital counseling course provided by a Georgia licensed mental health provider or an active member of the clergy. I am a licensed clinical psychologist in Florida, and a qualified minister recognized in the state of Georgia to perform premarital counseling. These credentials qualifies me to provide you with the Georgia Premarital Education Program and an official notarized certificate that will save you money on your Georgia marriage license. The savings on your marriage license depends upon which county in which you plan to marry. There is a discount in all counties, and in many Georgia counties, having a premarital counseling certificate from us will make your marriage license free. Just bring our certificate to the court house and enjoy the savings.
How it Works
- If you are interested in taking our course, click the blue button below and you will be directed to our e-commerce site and main practice page to both purchase and access our Online Georgia Premarital Education Program CourseGET INSTANT ACCESS TO COURSE
- Once on the D’Arienzo Psychological Group Georgia Premarital Education Page, click the purchase button to make your secure payment (Paypal or credit card). You may also contact our office directly at (904) 379-8094 to make a payment during regular business hours (9-5) Monday through Friday. Both options are secure and quick methods to get started. Please note that payment for any of our online courses are non-refundable unless you accidentally purchase more than one. A couple need only purchase one course for $20.00.
- Once payment has been received for the course, you will receive an automatic email with the password and the course login page, or you can use the password sent to you and click here: Login to the Georgia Premarital Education Program Course at https://www.drdarienzo.com. If you are having trouble finding your password or accessing the course, please contact our office during our normal business hours of Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST (904-379-8094).
- After logging in with the password, you will have 365 days to complete the course. Georgia law requires that you spend a minimum of six (6) hours on the premarital course. The Georgia premarital counseling course is structured to be completed with the exercises, which takes at least 4-6 hours if completed as instructed. Please follow the Georgia statute by spending at least 6 hours on the course. Once you have finished reading through the material and completing the exercises, you will need to take the quiz. Please take your time and fill out the information accurately. After the quiz has been submitted, we will be notified, and we will mail you your notarized Georgia Premarital Program Course Certificate form of completion within one business day.
More Information and Instructions about Our Online Georgia Premarital Education Program
Georgia Premarital Course Components
- Foundations of a Strong and Healthy Relationship, Communication, and Conflict Resolution and Joint Exercise
- Foundations of Emotional Needs and Joint Exercise
- Personality Profile Assessment and Joint Exercise
- Financial Matters and Budgeting and Joint Exercise
- Final Quiz